Skip to content
- Carrie Morey
- Heirloom Recipes from Our Family Kitchen
- This is the first of two books by this well-known author, entrepreneur, and star of the TV documentary How She Rolls.
- Carrie started her mail-order company with the goal of making her mother Callie’s delicious, unbelievably tender, buttery biscuits available across the country. Today, Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit is a nationally recognized brand, has 3 Grab-and-Go eateries, a continuing business, and a large social media following.
- This beautiful book has her famous biscuit recipe, but so much more. She shares her modern approach traditional Southern cooking, without the extended time required in the traditional preparations. Herb Lamb Chops, Macaroni Pie, Roasted Pimento Cheese Chicken, Potato Groton, to Mama’s Sour Cream Banana Pudding.
- Charming stories and beautiful photos throughout.
- 7 x 9 Hardbound 272 Pages
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh